Monday, December 19, 2005

World Player of the Year

Brazil's super star Ronaldinho, unquestionably, was graced by winning the second consecutive reward--World Player of the Year! Let's put some thoughts on his humble while ambitious speech addressed at FIFA World Player Gala 2005 !May Ronaldinho Good luck!
"I would like to dedicate this award to all my team mates at my club, my family - who have always stuck by me during the difficult times and to God for given me the health to do what I enjoy doing which is playing football. Any one of us could have won the award, it's a dream come true for all of us.

After winning this award I want to help my team by producing my best form. I want to go on helping my team mates and be worthy of representing the team. I'm getting ready for the World Cup - I want to go back to Brazil with another title.

I'm the happiest man on earth - I play for a great team, I have lots of friends, people appreciate the way I play, they appreciate my club and I want to continue to give happiness.

Photo Courtesy of Xinhua/Reuters!

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.