Sunday, April 23, 2006

Nick Lachey: "I haven't requested alimony at all"

Earlier report says Nick Lachey Still Loves Jessica Simpson, while Simpson 's friend--comedian Jamie Foxx seems not willing to give any face to Lachey over the alimony-seeking issue by strongly expressing 'Jessica Simpson Needs a Real Man'! in a recent interview broadcast. It is sure that Lachey couldn't have been satisfactory with what Foxx did, now he has struck back:
He ignored the call (Lachey made a call to Jamie Foxx after the broadcast), so the next time I saw him I walked up and told him what was what. And he did what I knew he'd do, he said, 'I'm a comedian. I was just making a joke.' "
Tags: , , , , , , ,

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.