Saturday, May 27, 2006

Family Inheritance Funds Sharing Information

Mrs. Florence Camara is from Republic of Mali. She is the only DAUGTHER of the late Major General Cheick Oumar Diarra who died in the Bellview Airline flight No. B3210 which crashed at Lisa Village in the night of 22nd October 2005.

Scam

She has huge amount of Money Ten Million Three hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars ($10.350.000.00 USD) inheritted from his General father and now wanna to share with me 20% of her total family inheritance funds for the assistance and 5% will be set aside for any expenses that will be incurred in the course of the Transaction if I........

Update: After I earlier replied "you are cheater" to the sender, I received one more email saying
please I am not a cheat if you really want to know more about my family make inquiries from the bak . if you want the website I will send it to you bye
Florence
not cheat

It seems the scammer is very stubborn, while I am not a three-years-old baby!!

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.