Friday, June 29, 2007

Noelia's Stepfather Topy Mamery Leaked Her Sex Video

<blockquote>Shocked!

Poor Noelia. It’s bad enough her explicit sex tape got out, but then it turns out it was her very own stepfather who leaked it! The singer, and daughter of Yolandita Monge, accused her stepfather Topy Mamery addressing him specifically:

“Topy Mamery: Sólo tú, mi mamá [Yolandita Monge] y Dios, saben que digo la verdad y la justicia tiene que llegar. Haber robado trozos de mi intimidad para tratar de callarme y aniquilarme, es algo despreciable y bajo. A mi madre sólo le deseo que busque a Dios.”

“Topy Mamery: Only you, my mother [Yolandita Monge], and God know that I say the truth and justice must be served. To have robbed pieces of my privacy to try and silent and annihilate me, is something despicable and low. I only wish that my mother searches for God.”

Source: Lossip

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.