Saturday, December 29, 2007

Miley Cyrus Licorice-sharing Lesbian Scandal Photos

miley cyrus hannah montana  lesbian scandal photos

We are still quite sure those "lesbian" photos of Miley Cyrus will not undermine the spirits of fans for Hannah Montana concerts. Defending herself from those who believe the photos are suggestive, Miley Cyrus said in an interview with Z100 New York:

"They're nothing bad!" she said. "At first, I was really upset. It really sucks. [The girl in the pictures] was a friend of mine that's a normal girl. [Now] she has to go to school and deal with this crap. It's two girls at a sleepover, and if all of a sudden that's bad, then what is the world coming to?

"What I decided -- before I came out to L.A. and started working -- was the minute I didn't have fun was the minute I go home," she continued. "I don't want to go home, and I don't want to not do what I do, because I love it. But this ... it's Satan attacking. It's not something I'm going to let slide. I'm really upset about it 'cause it was, like, not even a big deal."

Miley Cyrus red underpanties picture scandal

Update: Rumored Miley Cyrus's naughty pictures for the former boyfriend Nick Jonas was leaked online on May 23, 2008.

Update: MiLey Cyrus green underwear and "topless" Vanity Fair picture caused a big stir online in April, 2008.

Hannah Montana Vanity Fair picture Miley Cyrus Thomas Sturges Kissing Photo

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.