Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Dawn Yang Solicited by Edison Chen for One-night Standup?

edison chen indecent proposal to dawn yang

Dawn Yang, aka the Hottest Blogger in Singapore, released an excerpt from what she called messenger conversations with Edison Chen, indicating the embattled Hong Kong actor/singer once indecently proposed to her.

A chat with a serial philanderer--by  Dawn Yang

EDISON Chen - girls, ladies, and even tai-tais (if reports of his having photos of several wives of Hong Kong's richest tycoons are true) the world over fawn over him and are enamoured of him.

I confess. I used to be one of his admirers many years ago. My friend even gave me an Edison toy, complete with his baggy hip hop gear and diamond ear stud, as a Christmas present one year. This was when I was a teen and I have long since grown out of that silly phase.

Still, I was, frankly, neither all that shocked nor surprised when the controversy first exploded. I already kind of knew the sort of past-time Eddie indulged in. I was introduced to him by mutual friends in 2004.

An excerpt from messenger conversations with Eddie:
*** says:
how bout u come to town on the 29th
*** says:
19th i mean
xxx says:
as in hk?
*** says:
yeah we maybe get a nice suite
*** says:
and get freeky all night and day
*** says:
heheh how bout it will u do it wid me babee

Now she feels lucky enough not fly to Hong Kong for the meet-up and expresses her sympathies for those involved female celebrities and their family members:

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Now, I read back these saved conversations in amusement. When the pictures first leaked, I seriously thanked God I was not foolish, naive or feeling frisky beyond control. Otherwise my photos may have just ended up being among the hot 1,300 ones out there. I mean, with cute, charming, sweet Eddie, it could be very hard to resist.

Anyway, Eddie basically can get any girl he wants, and he knows it. A young, hot-blooded man like him - much to the envy of guys everywhere - thus has lots and lots of sex, with tons and tons of different women. It's simply because he can and he likes to. Does anyone dare argue that he's abnormal or the only man around like that? Why make him out to be such a jerk?

I think he's really lucky that all the women he beds do it because they like him, not because he's some filthy rich old man who buys expensive gifts and gets them movie roles or record deals.

So, Eddie has an exhibitionistic streak and likes to film his bedroom antics and keep sexy photos of his many conquests. To me, that's fine - he's not the first, really. Many people have such a fetish, yes? But, he should at least have the brains and common sense to keep these scandalous materials safely locked away.

Those women in the photos have themselves to blame as well - I don't see why Eddie should take the brunt of the fall. They were willing participants. Very willing in fact, judging from the enthusiastic poses and, urm, licking. As big stars with a lot to lose and money-spinning careers at stake, they should have erred on the side of caution.

This also brings up the question of hypocrisy and celebrities fulfilling their "duties" as role models for the young. These stars are after all human, and like most people out there, would have a sex life too. Can they not be wild in bed in private, but keep a proper and clean public image?

At the end of the day, the one person I feel sorry for in this mess? Nicholas Tse. To find that your wife cheated on you with your good buddy must be devastating to say the least.

Personally, we believe this is nothing more than a publicity stunt that Dawn Yang wanna get more attention. Apparently, by associating herself with Edison Chen sex photos scandal is much smarter than just let the adult site www.Asian-Sirens.com run a story on her.

Just minutes after we read the story above, we notice Dawn Yang's lastest blog entry on Stomp.com.sg-- Dawn Yang: "Why I revealed Edison's indecent proposal to me [not for attention but to but to send a message to girls out there to be careful.]"

"To people giving me flak for 'wanting attention', please look at this logically.

"If I really wanted the attention, wouldn't I have talked about this long ago on my personal blog as well as this one?

"Why wait until now?

"It just so happens that this week's Star Blog topic is about Edison.

"As Star Blogger, I'm just doing my job sharing my thoughts and experiences on the controversy.

"I brought up the personal anecdote of my encounter with Edison not to attract attention, but to drive home a point that no matter how charming or famous a guy is, a girl should not allow herself to be caught in compromising situations, as she has more to lose.

"I don't want to say anything more about my personal encounter with Edison as that was not the point of my STOMP article.

"I brought this up because when the scandal broke, a chill went down my spine as I could have been one of the unintended victims too.

"I just wanted to share this with the STOMP readers to drive home my message to girls out there to be careful and sensible, not to create a scandal or unwanted news around myself.

"People who read the whole article on STOMP will see that the anecdote was only a small part of it, not the crux; I find it upsetting that the mainstream media is taking the anecdote out of context and blowing it up, completely missing the point and message of my original article.

"Unfortunately I have no control over what STOMP decides to make headlines or not; I even tried my best to persuade SPH not to run this in the papers.

"Riding on the wave of the scandal is NOT ME, its the media and papers who make these headlines to sell more and make money."

About Dawn Yang [Wikipedia]:

Dawn Yang (born Dec 5, 1984), also known as Dawn Yeo, is a Singaporean blogger. She is an alumna of elite schools Singapore Chinese Girls' School and Raffles Junior College, as well as a scholarship holder to Marymount Community College and University of Southern California in the United States.

Dawn Yang set up a Xanga-hosted blog clapbangkiss in late 2003 and gradually grew in popularity. Dawn got much fame after was voted 'Hottest Blogger' on hottestblogger.com in October 2005.

In November 2005, Dawn was signed on by Tinsel Management which groomed her to be an artiste and intended to further her opportunities abroad in the more lucrative Taiwan market as a teen idol.

Dawn Yang was featured on several magazines including FHM Singapore, 8 Days, Her World and Cleo. Her latest appearance in a men's magazine is in the January 2008 issue of Playeur in Singapore. Dawn was also voted as the "Babe of the Year" In The New Paper's annual Flame Awards 2005and 21st place in FHM Singapore's 2006 list of 100 Sexiest Women.

 

She is most famous for her good looks and popular blog (), as well as a controversy over whether said looks were enhanced by plastic surgery.

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.