Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ashlee Simpson On The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Ashlee Simpson Ellen DeGeneres show video picture photo

Ashlee Simpson will be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday 24th April. The 23-year-old singer tried her best to dodge the pregnancy questions when the host Ellen asked her persistently during the show.

From People:

When asked directly, "Are you or are you not pregnant?" Simpson demurred: "Well, that has been going on for quite a while. That is something that I choose personally not to discuss."

She then skillfully changed the subject. "Do I look like I had 10 cheeseburgers or something?" she asked the audience, standing up to show her still-slim figure. "Because I don't think I do."

The dogged DeGeneres then asked Simpson to promise that if she is pregnant, she doesn't keep fans in suspense as long as Jennifer Lopez did.
"I swear," Simpson responded. "I promise you that. I give you my pinky on that." (The two then shared a quick pinky-swear.)

DeGeneres gave it one last shot, asking quickly, "Is it a boy or a girl?" But Simpson could not be tempted.

"Ah," she said with a laugh. "You're funny."

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.