Sunday, August 17, 2008

Matt Emmons Explained His Bizarre Last Shot of Olympics 50m Rifle 3-Positions

Matthew Emmons 50m Rifle 3-Positions shoot video screenshot 
Matthew Emmons at 2008 Beijing Olympics's 50m Rifle 3-Positions shoot final

Matthew Emmons spoiled an opportunity of winning a gold medal at the last shooting event of this Olympics--50m Rifle 3-Positions. Now he explained how he mis-fired the last shot:

"The way I come into a target is I start above the target and come down from 12 o'clock and get into the bullseye.".

"And as I get down into the bullseye is when I start to get on the trigger (with my finger) and as I was starting to get on the trigger, the gun just went off."

"I guess I just set it off. I got on the trigger a little too hard. I didn't feel my trigger shaking but I guess it was. It just hit the trigger, the gun went off and I was like 'uh, that's not going to be good - I hope it hit the black'.

It hit the black, but a little high, he said.

"If the shot had made it all the way down to the bullseye, it'd have been pretty decent."

Source: Guardian

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.