Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Clay Aiken Gay: Clay Aiken "Yes, I'm Gay"

Clay Aiken Gay: Clay Aiken "Yes, I'm Gay" -- Clay Aiken, the most successful runner-up on the history of American Idol, has come out to the People magazine that he is a gay.

 Clay Aiken Gay People Magzine Cover Pic
Clay Aiken "Yes, I'm Gay"

In fact, that Clay Aiken is a gay is a pubic secret, as the rumor has swirled around for years. It seems that it's Parker Foster Aiken, 1-month-old son of Clay with Jaymes Foster, who had lead his father to come out the closet.

The cover of the new issue of People magazine depicts Clay Aiken cradling  son Parker Foster Aiken, with the headline: "Yes, I'm Gay" and a tagline reading "I cannot raise a child to lie or hide things."

XoXo! Clay Aiken is definitely a good and responsible father.

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.