Thursday, September 25, 2008

Katie "Jordan" Price Launched Besotted Perfume, Baring Buttcocks (Photos)

Katie "Jordan" Price, arguably the most famous British glamour model who is wellknown for her giant chests, launched a new perfume called Besotted in yesterday September 25.

Katie Price

The 30-year-old in a tacky lingerie ensemble spared no efforts by wearing no underpants and suggestively posing for the lens to promote the new scent at The Paper Club on London's Regent Street yesterday.

Katie Price

Speaking of the reason why she dared to show her buttocks, Katie Price explained while besetting the Posh Spice who was not on site:

"I didn't want the perfume launch to be boring like Victoria's Beckham's. I saw Victoria in pictures wearing the white dress with a kind of furry thing on the back and I just thought she's on another night out."

"I had no idea she was supposed to be promoting her new perfume - she didn't make any effort at all. She should have a bit more fun with it like I did.I envisaged a beach with a half-naked lady and that's what I did. Now everyone has seen my new boobs and I hope I've made the public happy."

Katie Price
Katie Price Launched Her New Fragrance "Bessotted" at Paper Nightclub in London on September 24, 2008. (Images credit: PR Photos)

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.