Tuesday, November 4, 2008

DeAnna Pappas Jesse Csincsak Break Up: Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Split with Snowboarder Fiance Jesse Csincsak

DeAnna Pappas Jesse Csincsak Break Up: Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas Split with Snowboarder Fiance Jesse Csincsak! Pappas has ended Csincsak's proposal days ago and is going to donate her engagement ring to charity.

DeAnna Pappas Jesse Csincsak Break Up
Happy Time: A pink-bikini clad DeAnna Pappas sitting on the lap of Jesse Csincsak (Image via the Insider)

“I really felt like I was going to spend the rest of my life with him. I thought he was my fairy-tale ending.” “But after the show was over and we settled in to our normal lives, I slowly came to realize that we are two totally different people and it wasn’t going to work out.” “I still believe in love.” “More than anything, I want to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with.” DeAnna Pappas  told to InTouch

Holy crap! Just one and a half month ago, we heard that DeAnna Pappas and her fiance Jesse Csincsak had planed a wedding on May 9, 2009 and the Bachelorette even decided the color of her wedding gown and bridesmaids’ dresses.

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.