Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Miley Cyrus Ellen Show Video November 20, 2008: Miley Cyrus Talks About Death Rumor & Romance With Justin Gastin On Ellen DeGeneres Show

Miley Cyrus "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Video (November 20).

Miley Cyrus sat down with Ellen DeGeneres talking about the recent internet dead hoax and her new alleged boyfriend Justin Gastin on The Ellen DeGeneres Show airing November 20.

On the the recent internet rumor claimed she had died of traffic accident,

I'm breathing, check my pulse. I'm good. It's dumb. Everyone was freaking out but I'm alive.

On the 20-year-old underwear model Justin Gastin she's been spotted with nowadays:

He's a singer, he's really cute, and he's nice and he's a Christian and I really like that.

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.