Wednesday, February 18, 2009

M.I.A. Son Photo: First Public Picture

M.I.A. Son Photo First Public Picture

M.I.A. Son first public picture via

M.I.A. baby son was born on February 11, 2009 in Los Angles. Now the first public photo of the newborn boy has been showed off by Afrikan Boy, a friend of M.I.A.’s, who has appeared on several remixes with the Paper Planes singer. The 19-year-old rapper writes on his My Space:

I just woke up when i recieved this baby picture from Maya of her newborn son. He is Handsoommmeee!! I Need to teach him how to make PoundedYam and get Straight A's in School like Me!!! Love from Maya Ben and I Y H K D! Welcome to the world!

Wow! What a cute dark-haired baby boy!

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.