Friday, April 10, 2009

Audrina Patridge Denied Plastic Surgery Rumor: "I'm Just Losing My Baby Fat”

Audrina Patridge the hills picture
Audrina Patridge picture via Youtube.com

Audrina Patridge denied the recent plastic surgery rumors that said she had done the nose and chin job. The Hills star insisted she hasn’t had any plastic surgery and the looking a bit more different than before was due to the “baby fat” free.

"People think I've got my nose done. My chin done. I just laugh at it. I'm just losing my baby fat. My face, everyone grows up and changes and there's always rumors.” the 23-year-old told Extra.

"People are always going to point things out and it's entertainment. It's funny. Doesn't bother me. Goes in one ear, out the other. I read it, forget it.” she added.

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.