Thursday, April 16, 2009

Billy Ray Cyrus Responds to Jamie Foxx's Miley Cyrus Controversy: "It Was Hurtful”

Billy Ray Cyrus on Bonnie Hunt Show picture Billy Ray Cyrus made a response to the controversy comments Jamie Foxx lashed out against his daughter Miley Cyrus last weekend on Thursday's Bonnie Hunt Show.

The 47-year-old country singer looked upset while asked about the Jamie Foxx’s remarks about Miley Cyrus in the interview. Billy Ray thought Foxx's joke was overdone to his 16-year-old daughter.

It was hurtful. There wasn't nothing funny about it. And, quite frankly, I think if I said those things about his daughter, he might not find it so comedic.

Jamie Foxx allegedly attacked Miley Cyrus during his Sirius radio show Sunday night, saying Miley needs “to get a gum transplant…make a $ex tape…do some heroin.”

The 41-year-old comedian has apologized for his remarks about the Disney star on Tuesday’s Tonight Show With Jay LenoI apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian…I got a daughter too, so I completely understand.”


Billy Ray Cyrus on the Bonnie Hunt Show April 16 (video): Talking about Jamie Foxx's attack on Miley

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.