Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Julia Roberts F-Word Tom Hanks Tribute Speech

Julia Roberts picture
Julia Roberts photo via Youtube.com Julia Roberts ( Photogallery )

Julia Roberts dropped the F-bomb several times during a tribute speech to her good friend Tom Hanks, who was presented the new Chaplin Award at the 36th annual Film Society of Lincoln Center event last night, Us Weekly reports.

Alright well, it's late and I'm paying my babysitter overtime and I have to pee. So Tom, everybody f-----g likes you. All my bits are gone.

Julia Roberts said with a f-Word introductory remarks, and began to make some uncomfortable comments to Hank’ wife,

Listen, I had lunch today with Rita [Wilson, Hanks' wife], and her t--s were here [motioned high] and her waist was here [motioned small] and her a-- was like that [motioned high], so what can I tell you that's new? Tom Hanks, what the f--k?

I love the Cohen brothers, but the hair Tom [in 2004's Ladykillers], I didn't even know what the f--k that movie was about!

She went on using f-word and joked about Hanks’ role in his movies,

You in the airport with the accent [in 2004’s The Terminal]? It was a pass for me. Airport? Were you just an immigrant lost? I didn't know. I love you, and I didn't know what to do, really. God, I’m wearing the same f-----g dress tonight as your publicist!

Finally, she closed her speech with a highly praise to Tom Hanks, utilizing the f-word again and again,

So Tom, everybody f-----g likes you. So what can I tell you that's new? Tom Hanks, what the f--k? Listen, I've got to get home. But this much we know ... I will say this: Tom Hanks, I love you.

Ouch, what a bizarre tribute speech!

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.