Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kim Kardashian Life & Style Bikini Photos: 'I Have Cellulite So What!'

Kim Kardashian Life & Style Bikini Photos
Kim Kardashian Life & Style Bikini Photo

Kim Kardashian shows off her REAL curvaceous figure Life & Style magazine which hits newsstands On Friday May 1.

The 28-year-old reality star, who was airbrushed on the April-May issue of Complex magazine, has a group of unretouched photo shoots in a black two-piece bikini for the latest issue of Life & Style.

"I love my body the way it is, I'm not perfect. I have cellulite, so what!……I chose to do the shoot because I am so sick of people giving me a hard time for those photos that came out in Complex, I wanted to say, 'This is me, take it or leave it.’” Kim Kardashian defended herself after some recent controversial comments on her curves.

Yup, Kim, don't let it get to you. I also have cellulite but never got bothered, too!

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.