Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mischa Barton Covers UK Cosmopolitan May 2009 (Photo)

Mischa Barton UK Cosmopolitan May 2009 cover photo
Mischa Barton UK Cosmopolitan May 2009 cover photo

Mischa Barton, 23, who was best known as Marissa Cooper in The O.C. series, shows off her new-found "body confidence” on the cover of UK Cosmopolitan magazine May 2009 issue.

Mischa got some criticism about her weight after she was photographed having cellulite on her thighs last summer but looking suddenly thin this January. Nearly a year later, the actress looks healthy and confident on the new issue of Cosmo.

It’s human nature to be self-critical, but it’s possible to like the way you look. I’m happy now - I wouldn’t change my body, and I couldn’t anyway. Everyone has issues about their body, but I feel confident now. I’m healthy and happy...I’m not into surgery, or changing the way I look. I think it’s better to embrace what you have and play on your good points.

Check out the full interview with Mischa Barton in the May issue of Cosmopolitan.

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.