Friday, June 19, 2009

Usher Got Milk? Ad for Body By Milk Campaign 2009 (Picture)

Usher Got Milk Ad for Body By Milk Campaign 2009 picture

Usher just released his new Got Milk? ad for the Body By Milk campaign 2009.

"Let it flow. I pour my heart into my music. How do I stay in tune? With milk. The protein and nutrients in lowfat milk help me build muscle and stay fit. So eat right, exercise and grab a glass of ice-cold milk. Now that’s chill.” the 30-year-old R& B star stated in the ad.

Usher filed for divorce from his wife of two years, stylist Tameka Foster Raymond last week. The couple had two sons together.

He is currently working on his upcoming album due out October.

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.