Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cheating In the Name of God

A Big Shit to my mailbox!!!!!!!!!!!! God Can't Endure Such A Cheat!

From: Teresa Bunkall teresakall3@yahoo.fr
To: fisherwy[at]gmail.com
Date: Jun 24, 2006 8:33 PM
Subject: HELLO
Reply-To: teresakall3@yahoo.fr
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id:
Sender: www-data
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:35:51 +0200
Greetings in the name of God. ....

I am Mrs.Teresa Bunkall from England am 51 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child, died in a fatal motor accident. Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $6million dollars with a Security Company.

.....

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby's home where I come from. I want you God fearing, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows.

I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of my fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Please reply to my personal address (teresakall3@yahoo.fr)

Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Yours in Christ,

Sister Teresa Bunkall.
Tags:

Beauty Girls Insurance

100% FREE  chat  rooms,  Join the hottest Sex chatrooms online! Mingle2's  Sex chat  rooms are full of fun, sexy singles like you.